Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Third Prophecy


Now that I am the king of Scotland I must not let anyone take my throne from me, but I suspect Banquo’s son, Fleance, will try to overthrow me and take my throne. The first two prophecies have come true, so the third one must come true sooner or later. The third prophesy said that Banquo is to be a father of kings. I must stop this prophecy from coming true. I think Banquo suspects me of killing Duncan to take Duncan’s throne. He might try to kill me so his son will become king. I can’t let that happen. I should hire people to kill him so he can’t have more kids. I should also kill Fleance so he won’t overtake me one day. If I get people to murder them both, the third prophecy will never come true. Yes, that is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to get those two murdered. If my wife, Lady Macbeth, thinks that killing Duncan wasn’t man enough, I will get people to kill Banquo and Fleance to prove to her that I am truly a man. No one can stop me now!

By: Vincent X.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger