Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Banquo's Ghost

I think I am losing my mind. Today at dinner, I saw Banquo’s ghost came before me and joined me at my feast with my guests. I seem to be the only one who saw him. Then as we were eating he seemed to of come inside me. I lost control of my body and shouted things I would never have said in front of guests. What must they of thought of their new king, a lunatic who shouts nonsense during dinner? Maybe I should tell them I saw Banquo’s ghost and it was him talking. No, that would just confirm their assumptions of my insanity. Why am seeing him? He must be back to haunt me for killing him, but that does not matter, he is dead now and I am closer to being an unstoppable king. The murderers failed to kill Fleance. That is a setback, but he will be dealt with. At least now that Banquo is dead he is unable to have more sons. But what of Macduff? He suspects something. I fear he might try and steal my power from me. I will send someone to Fife and deal with him soon enough. I had nothing to worry about, everything will be fine.

By:Shane R.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger