Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Shall I Kill The King

Yesterday three witches prophesised that I would become the thane of Cawdor, but I do not see how I could because the current thane of Cawdor is alive and well. My wife lady Macbeth actually suggested that we kill Duncan in his sleep. I don’t know whether I should kill him or not. If I do kill him I could become the thane of Cawdor but I will also become a traitor to the king. If we do kill him we plan to get his guards drunk, then I shall stab the king while he sleeps with the guard’s dagger. That way when people see what has happened the guard’s shall be the ones to take the blame for the murder. The only problem is it seems that I cannot kill the king, I thought that I was hallucinating because I saw a dagger floating in the air with the handle toward me. Its like I was meant to kill Duncan, I don’t know what I should do. Lady Macbeth is telling me to kill Duncan but I don’t want to kill him. If only I knew what to do.

By: Connor B.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger